The corrupt, pro-Hillary media laughed and made fun of Donald Trump and the millions of American voters who had the audacity to say that the system is rigged.
But now, the first exit polling proves that Trump was right all along. The system IS rigged.
The poll, which will be updated as additional responses are tallied and votes are counted throughout Tuesday, found:
– 75 percent agree that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful.”
– 72 percent agree “the American economy is rigged to advantage the rich and powerful.”
– 68 percent agree that “traditional parties and politicians don’t care about people like me.”
– 76 percent believe “the mainstream media is more interested in making money than telling the truth.”
– 57 percent feel that “more and more, I don’t identify with what America has become.”
– 54 percent feel “it is increasingly hard for someone like me to get ahead in America.”
This won’t surprise readers of The Political Insider, or conservatives in general. We’ve always known that when the government has enough power to control every aspect of our lives, they will use the rules to benefit themselves. That was the main lesson of our founding, when the Framers sought to constrain the power of government.
For years, we’ve seen how corruption and a rigged system can benefit politicians. For weeks, WikiLeaks has shown us EXACTLY how the Clintons use the rigged system to make themselves extremely rich, at the expense of American national security.
Reuters/Ipsos Exit Poll: 3 in 4 Think Economy 'Rigged' for 'Rich and Powerful,' Want 'Strong Leader' https://t.co/qCaEZ4i3qc
— Sebastian Gorka (@SebGorka) November 8, 2016
Reports are in that over 30,000 democrat votes where casted in Louisiana before the voting machine opened. This system is freakin RIGGED!
— JP MOORE (REAL) (@Democrat_4Trump) November 8, 2016
IT'S RIGGED, FOLKS! Minority Inspector Reports Election Fraud in West Ph… https://t.co/wIWNBKqiRg
— Deplorable Jack! (@risetoflyy) November 8, 2016
And now, the American people are starting to realize it. The question is, will they choose to stop it?